Monday, July 21, 2008

Biscuits at Karachi bakery

I was on my way to chennai on 18th July. Some of my colleagues in my office referred me to Karachi bakery near Nampalli station. They referred to the delicious fruit biscuits that a person gets at the bakery.

Based on my colleagues reference, I went to Nampalli station and decided to go to Karachi bakery. The bakery is around 1 to 1.5 km from the station. I tried to catch an Auto to that place. I was shocked when the autowala asked me to pay Rs 35 for the 1.5 km trip. I decided to walk to the shop.

The route to the bakery was one of the most crowdest and busiest road of hyderabad. I felt that a person can walk faster than the car or bike in that place. After walking for 15 minutes,I reached the bakery.

I was a bit surprised by the security arrangements at the bakery. I had a doubt if I had come to a bakery or to some VIPs residence. There were three levels of security check that was carried out at the entrance of the bakery. I had to stand in queue for 15 minutes . Initially, a security guy checked my bag, a second one checked me with a metal detector and finally a third one came a made a thorough manually. I still have a doubt as to why do they have such a tight security. But, none of the customers standing in the queue were complaining of this checking.

After all the formalities were over, I went into the bakery. It was at this point,that my nostrils experienced the best scent of fruit flavored biscuits. It was here that I understood another concept of biology that ur nose and tongue are connected internally. As soon as nose had its share, it started troubling my tongue to taste those biscuits.I went in and tasted all the biscuits they had kept in the bakery. My favourite was their badam biscuit. After that I had their Strawberry cake. I have not yet had a cake like that anywhere. At that time, all the miseries that I had been put through at the time of entering the shops melted away like the black forest cake in my mouth.

So guys, If u happen to be in hyderabad, Never fail to go karachi Bakery.

2 comments:

Mohammed Babji said...

Awesome Dude,
Thanks for specifying the details ....its punching me out, to go there .....

David Smith said...

EARN MONEY ONLINE (38,500 INR to 68,500 MONTHLY and even more depending on your hard work)JUST BY DOING SOME SIMPLE SURVEYS AND TASKS.
ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE.URL is csl$.ink/1uR (remove $ sign and put this link in your internet browser).